Delhi to Agra is one of those quintessential road trips of India that every avid travelers wishes to take in their lifetime. Delhi to Agra is also one of the very famous road trips of India where the travelers get to explore the Mughal city of Agra and the modern contemporary Delhi city. These two cities are also the major parts of the Golden Triangle Tour Circuit of India. It is always amazing to get on one day tour from Delhi to Agra, explore all the amazing places, and get back to Delhi city the very same day. Agra is a city famous for historical sites and the epic Mughal culture that is hundreds of years old. The beautiful Agra city is situated on the banks of Yamuna. The city is known for giving recreational breaks to the travelers because of so many tourist spots present in the city which are also the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One Day Agra Tour from Delhi by Private Car is one of the most popular Agra Day Tour Packages. It is also known as Same Day Agra Tour by Car.
The best way to explore Agra from Delhi is to book a private cab, get started with the road trip, reach the Agra city within three to four hours, explore the Mughal city the whole day in the private cab, and get back to Delhi. Here is the complete detail along with the itinerary one day Agra tour from Delhi by private cab. Though this itinerary can be taken up as it is but, in case of your unique requirements, the itinerary, the timings and the places to be visited can be customized.
Highlights of One Day Agra Tour From Delhi By Private Car
- Start the journey from Delhi at 6 am.
- Explore the entire Agra city through the private AC cab.
- The tour ends the same day at around 7 pm.
- Lunch break is given on the day of travel in Agra city. The expense of this is included in the package.
- Some time will be given to the travelers for shopping in Agra.
- There is a fixed itinerary of the places with specified time but the tourist spots can be added and deducted as per the choice of the tourists.
- Pickup and drop from the hotel or any decided point from Delhi in the private cab.
- A local guide of Agra city who would help the passengers to explore the city by giving them the ample information of each place that makes the trip even more meaningful.
- Lunch in a high-end restaurant.
- Driver and parking charges.
- Road tax and the toll charges.
- Entry fee for the sight-seeing spots and the tourist attraction places.
- Any meal, other than lunch. The time would be given for different meals.
- Multiple pickups are not included. If there are more people in the trip and their pickup locations are different, they would have to gather at one place for the pickup. Pick up from different locations will result in additional cost.
- Accommodation is not included and the expense of it has to be borne by the travelers.
Places To Explore In Agra
- Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Tomb of It Mad ud Daula
06.00 AM – The road trip from Delhi starts. It would take around 3 to 4 hours to reach Agra. So, the passengers are requested to sit back, relax, and enjoy the trip. It is always better to start early so that the travelers will have enough time to explore the Agra city. Also, there will be less traffic in the highway in the early hours of the day.
07.00 AM – After one hour of journey, there will be a halt at one of the highway restaurant on the Yamuna Expressway for breakfast.
09.40 AM – Mostly now, the passengers would reach Agra. The time would also depend on the number of stops one takes during the entire road journey.
09.50 AM – Right after 10 minutes of entering the city, the exploration of the city starts. Sightseeing begins right now right here and the first spot to visit is the Taj Mahal. It takes about two hours to explore the majestic Taj Mahal. Time flies when one is inside this wonder of the world as there is so much to explore here.
12.00 PM – The next stop is the Agra Fort. It’s a vast fort with huge ramparts, grand courtyards and beautiful palaces and mosques. The guided exploration of Agra Fort takes approximately two hours.
02.00 PM – Now it’s time for sumptuous lunch in a nice up-market restaurant. Taste delicious delicacies of Agra. Authentic cuisines of Agra will be a lifetime experience.
03.00 PM – Explore local market for shopping in Agra. Agra market is famous for its marble products, jewelry etc.
04.00 PM – Now the journey starts to Delhi from Agra. On the way, stop at tomb of It Mad ud Daula, also known as Baby Taj. It takes about half an hour to explore this Mughal era monument. Get back in the cab for the road trip for going back to Delhi. It would take around 3 hours to reach Delhi. The time of the journey also depends on the number of stops the travelers take on the highway.
07.00 PM – After three hours of the journey, reach Delhi. Here the one day Delhi to Agra journey ends.